Stainless steel threaded fittings in Novosibirsk
Thread fittings are parts for a socket connection on a cylindrical thread. They are used in pipelines for various purposes in those areas where frequent dismantling / installation is necessary for maintenance. Stainless steel threaded fittings have, in addition to ease of installation and maintenance, the following advantages:
- durability and reuse;
- tightness supported by seals ( FUM tape, Teflon thread, plumbing tape, etc. );
- corrosion resistance;
- hygienic cleanliness;
- the ability to operate in the temperature range from -70 to + 600 ° C at high pressure.
Our company offers threaded stainless steel fittings of various designs, including:
- american with external, internal thread and mixed type ( nr / vr );
- barrels for connecting sections of the pipeline with the same diameter;
- stainless plugs with internal and external thread and with different head options ( six- and quadrangular );
- counter-trading to prevent threading;
- couplings steel stainless flow and transition;
- nipples equipodular and transitional, as well as welded, one end of which is connected to the pipeline by welding;
- 90o outputs with internal thread and mixed type;
- stainless steel driven threaded and welded;
- threes for branching or connecting medium streams;
- futorks to connect a smaller diameter pipe to a larger diameter pipe;
- fittings under the hose ( "ely" ) bilateral, threaded and welded.
Fitting Material - AISI 304 and AISI 316 Steel. AISI 304 is designed for pipelines with a low-aggressive work environment. AISI 316 fittings are used for pumping alkalis and acids in an aggressive environment.
All threaded fittings are manufactured according to DIN 2999 in a wide range of sizes. High product quality guarantees its reliability and durability. Our products will last more than a dozen years.